LAMB FINISHER PELLETS BULK
We source the best natural ingredients from farmers in Western Australia.
Product Sizes Available: BULK
- Our pellets keep their natural flavours.
- Fortified with Advanced Feeds vitamin and mineral premix.
- Each bag displays an ‘Expiry Date’, so you know it’s fresh.
- We source the best natural ingredients from farmers in Western Australia.
- We believe the best way for your lamb to receive the vital nutrients and energy it needs is through a natural product. Minimal processing ensures our ingredients keep their natural goodness.
Nutritional Analysis : Guaranteed Minimums
- Crude Protein (%) 15.0
- M.E. (MJ/Kg) 11.8
- Fibre (%) 18.0
- Digestibility (%) 81.0
May contain one or more of the following due to seasonal variations: Barley, Barley Screenings, Lupins, Oats, Oat Hulls, Bovatex 200CC Premix, Cereal By-Products, Lime, Salt, Vitamin & Mineral Premix.
This feedstuff is medicated with: Bovatex 20CC Premix
(Active Ingredient LASALOCID SODIUM).
Inclusion Rate 200g per Tonne of Feed (as fed). For improved live weight gains and feed conversion efficiency in sheep, growing and feed lot cattle.
Cattle Meat: Zero (0) days
Milk: Zero (0) days
Sheep Meat: Zero (0) days
Milk: Do not use in lactating ewes where milk or milk products may be used for human consumption.
This product does not have an Export Slaughter Interval (ESI).
This product may be fatal if fed to dogs, horses or other equids.
As our pellets have a very high grain content the pellets must not be fed to hungry stock. They should be introduced over a three (3) to five (5) day period using hay or another form of fibre as a supplement. They must also have access to good quality water. It is recommended that intake of this product should be 2% to 2.5% of live weight.
Store in dry clean place. When stored under correct conditions, best before 12 months from packing date.