We source the best natural ingredients from farmers in Western Australia.
Product Sizes Available: 40KG
- Our pellets keep their natural flavours
- Fortified with Advanced Feeds vitamin and mineral premix
- Each bag displays a ‘Expiry Date’, so you know it’s fresh
- We source the best natural ingredients from farmers in Western Australia
- We believe the best way for your camel to receive the vital nutrients and energy it needs is through a natural product. Minimal processing ensures our ingredients keep their natural goodness
Nutritional Analysis : Guaranteed Minimums
- Crude Protein (%) 13.0
- Digestibility (%) 80.0
- Fibre (%) 19.2
- M.E. (MJ/Kg) 10.7
Feed as part of a balanced diet. These pellets have a very high grain content and must not be fed to hungry stock. Please introduce over a 3-5 day period using hay or another source of fibre as a supplement. Recommended daily intake of 1.5% of body weight. Ensure clean, fresh water is available at all times.
May contain one or more of the following due to seasonal variations: Lupins, Wheat, Cereal By-Products, Fish Meal, Lime, Meat Meal, Vitamin & Mineral Premix.
Store in dry, cool and clean place. When stored under correct conditions, best before 12 months from packing date.