BULK SHEEP CUBES
We source the best natural ingredients from farmers in Western Australia.
Product Sizes Available: BULK
- Our pellets keep their natural flavours; this means that sheep start eating them as soon as they are introduced.
- Nutritionally balanced for optimum growth
- Made-to-order 6mm pellet, minimising waste and dust
- Fortified with Advanced Feeds vitamin and mineral premix – no other supplements required
- Sourced from the best natural ingredients from farmers in Western Australia
- Minimal processing ensures our ingredients keep their natural goodness!
Nutritional Analysis : Guaranteed Minimums
- Crude Protein (%) 12.5
- Phosphorus (%) 0.28
- Acid Detergent Fibre (%) 26.8
- Digestibility(%) 70.0
- Zinc (PPM) 30.0
- Iron (PPM) 110.0
- M.E. (MJ/Kg) 10.2
- Potassium (%) 0.68
- Sodium (%) 0.25
- Calcium (%) 0.55
- Magnesium (ppm) 5.0
- Manganese (ppm) 40.0
This feedstuff is medicated with: Bovatex 20CC Premix
Active Ingredient LASALOCID SODIUM.
Inclusion Rate 200g per Tonne of Feed (as fed). For improved live weight gains and feed conversion efficiency in sheep, growing and feed lot cattle.
Cattel Meat: Zero (0) days
Milk: Zero (0) days
Sheep Meat: Zero (0) days
Milk: Do not use in lactating ewes where milk or milk products may be used for human consumption.
This product does not have an Export Slaughter Interval (ESI)
This product may be fatal if fed to dogs, horses or other equids.
May contain one or more of the following due to seasonal variations: Barley, Barley Screenings, Lupins, Oat Hulls, Cereal By-Products, Lime, Salt, Vitamin & Mineral Premix, Bovatec 20CC Premix.
As these pellets have a very high grain content they must not be fed to hungry stock. They should be introduced over a three (3) to five (5) day period using hay or another form of fibre as a supplement. They must also have access to good quality water. It is recommended that intake of this product should be 2% to 2.5% of live weight.
Store in dry cool and clean place. When stored under correct conditions best before 12 months from packing date.