We source the best natural ingredients from farmers in Western Australia.
Product Sizes Available: 40KG
- The 6mm cubes keep their natural flavours.
- They contain the minimum requirements of vitamins and minerals to maintain optimum growth.
- Fortified with Advanced Feeds vitamin and mineral premix.
- Each bag displays an ‘Expiry Date’, so you know it’s fresh.
- We source the best natural ingredients from farmers in Western Australia.
- We believe the best way for your sheep to receive the vital nutrients and energy it needs is through a natural product. Minimal processing ensures our ingredients keep their natural goodness.
Nutritional Analysis : Guaranteed Minimums
- Crude Protein (%) 12.5
- Nitrogen (%) 1.84
- Phosphorus (%) 0.28
- Acid Detergent Fibre (%) 26.8
- Digestibility 70.0
- Zinc (PPM) 30.0
- Iron (PPM) 110.0
- M.E. (MJ/Kg) 10.2
- Potassium (%) 0.68
- Sodium (%) 0.25
- Calcium (%) 0.55
- Magnesium (ppm) 5.0
- Manganese (ppm) 40.0
As these pellets have a very high grain content, they must not be fed to hungry stock. They should be introduced over a two (2) to three (3) day period using hay or another form of fibre as a supplement. They must also have access to good quality water.
It is recommended that intake of this product should be 2% to 2.5% of live weight.
May contain one or more of the following due to seasonal variations: Barley, Barley Screenings, Lupins, Oat Hulls, Cereal By-Products, Lime, Salt, Vitamin & Mineral Premix.
Store in dry, cool and clean place. When stored under correct conditions, best before 12 months from packing date.