Quality Assurance and Commitment
We source the best natural ingredients from farmers in Western Australia
We are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality products at all times. This is achieved through continuous improvement, implementation and compliance with an externally audited quality standard:
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) – a preventative food management safety system that is implemented as part of the FeedSafe® programme.
- FeedSafe® – we are full members of the Stockfeed Manufacturers Council of Australia (SFMCA), meaning that all our products are compliant with FeedSafe® which is the programme used by the SFMCA to audit feed mills to ensure they comply with the Code of Good Manufacturing Process (GMP).
- The Code defines minimum standards for:
- Feed mill buildings and equipment
- Training of staff
- Approval of raw material supplies & quality
- Feed formulation
- Manufacturing procedures
- Testing of finished feeds
- Handling customer feedback
- Use of chemicals and feed additives
- Livestock producers can be assured that feed manufacturers who have achieved FeedSafe® accreditation meet the minimum defined quality standards.
- We conduct routine laboratory testing on a range of incoming raw materials and finished products to ensure they meet our expectations. These tests are conducted at National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA) labs.
- We keep representative samples of all grain receivals and finished product production
- Our key staff, operation and senior managers have extensive experienced and training in the stock feed industry
- Our automated and computer controlled manufacturing processes help ensure an excellent level of quality control and provide detailed records of what has been made.
- All grain is purchased from growers in compliance with NACMA or GTA (Grain Trade Australia) standards.
- All incoming grain is tested to ensure it complies with the quality standards as set by Cooperative Bulk Handling Group (CBH) for density, contaminants, moisture, quality, etc.