Nutritionally balanced to meet your alpaca’s needs.
Thompson & Redwood Alpaca Mix contains added vitamins and minerals specially for alpacas. The steam rolled grains provide energy and protein for optimum health and well-being.
Product Sizes Available: 25KG
- A sweet feed of flaked grain mixed with molasses.
- Fortified with Advanced Feeds vitamin and mineral premix.
- Each bag displays an Expiry Date, so you know its fresh.
- We believe the best way for your alpaca to receive the vital nutrients and energy it needs is through a natural product. Minimal processing ensures our ingredients keep their natural goodness
- We source the best natural ingredients from farmers in Western Australia
Nutritional Analysis : Guaranteed Minimums
- Crude Protein (%) 12.5
- M.E. (MJ/Kg) 10.8
- Calcium (g/kg) 1.91
- Sodium (g/kg) 0.31
- Phosphorous (g/kg) 0.89
- Potassium (g/kg) 0.95
- Vitamin A (IU/kg) 20000
- Vitamin D (IU/kg) 4000
- Zinc (mg) 200.0
- Manganese (mg) 150.0
- Biotin (mg)20.0
- Cobalt (mg)1.5
- Copper (mg/kg)30.0
- Fibre (%)15.3
- Vitamin E (mg/kg)120.0
- Vitamin B12 (mg/kg)120.0
- Magnesium (mg)300.0
- Selenium (mg/kg)0.30
May contain one or more of the following due to seasonal variations: Flaked Barley, Flaked Lupins, Steam Rolled Oats, Black Sunflower Seeds, Lucerne, Molasses, Vitamin & Mineral Premix.
Store in dry, cool and clean place. When stored under correct conditions, best before 12 months from packing date.
Feed as part of a balanced diet. Recommended daily intake of 1-2% of body weight. Please introduce slowly over a 3-5 day period. Feed in conjunction with high quality roughage and ensure clean, fresh water is available at all times.