A specially formulated ration to aid alpaca’s digestion.
Product Sizes Available: 25KG
- Thompson & Redwood Alpaca Pellets added selenium to promote optimum body activity and general well being.
- Fortified with Advanced Feeds vitamin and mineral premix.
- Each bag displays an Expiry Date, so you know its fresh.
- We source the best natural ingredients from farmers in Western Australia
- We believe the best way for your alpaca to receive the vital nutrients and energy it needs is through a natural product. Minimal processing ensures our ingredients keep their natural goodness
Nutritional Analysis : Guaranteed Minimums
- Acid Detergent Fibre % 22.7
- Crude Fibre (%) 17.0
- M.E. (MJ/Kg) 10.6
- Calcium (g/kg) 3.4
- Sodium (g/kg) 7.4
- Phosphorous (g/kg) 2.4
- Potassium (g/kg) 7.1
- Vitamin A (IU/kg) 50000
- Vitamin D (IU/kg) 3000
- Zinc (mg) 58.0
- Copper (mg/kg)8.0
- Vitamin E (mg/kg)65.0
- Magnesium (mg)2.1
- Selenium (mg/kg)0.3
- Dry Matter (%) 91.7
- Digestible Dry Matter (%) 73.9
- Sulphur (S g/Kg) 1.7
- Crude Protein (%) 17.0
May contain one or more of the following due to seasonal variations: Barley, Barley Screenings, Lupins, Oats, Oat Husks, Anti mould, Cereal By-Products, Di-Cal, Salt, Vitamin & Mineral Premix.
Store in dry cool and clean place. When stored under correct conditions best before 12 months from packing date.
Feed as part of a balanced diet. Recommended daily intake of 1-2% of body weight. Alpaca must be introduced slowly to pellets over a 3-5 day period. Feed in conjunction with high quality roughage. Ensure clean fresh water is available at all times.