18 Oct GIVEAWAY – Discover the Lupin Fibre Cube Difference
lupin Fibre Cube Difference
Win a 4-Month supply
What could Lupin Fibre Cubes do for your horse’s health? Our popular fibre supplement has been making a huge difference to the health of horses and ponies around WA. Made from lupin hulls and packed with quality super fibres, they are low in sugar and starch and full of natural goodness.
We’d like to give one lucky WA horse owner the chance to win a 4-month supply* of Lupin Fibre Cube for their horse or pony who may need some extra support. Whether they struggle with laminitis, EMS, maintaining weight, ulcers or more, we want to hear from you.
Complete the entry form below, upload a photo of your horse or pony and tell us why they could benefit from Lupin Fibre Cubes in their diet.
What are the benefits of lupin fibre cubes?
- They are highly palatable and ideal for horses and ponies with poor dentition or fussy eaters
- Adaptable and versatile fibre feed source for all horses and ponies. Compatible to feed with any T&R Mueslis, Pellets or Cubes
- Low sugar and starch feed (NSC 5.3%) that is suitable for horses and ponies prone to laminitis, ulcers, EMS, PPID and other metabolic conditions
- It can be fed as a base for those needing to maintain condition,
- Or it can be used for adding condition to those in need
- They’re a non-heating super fibre mash, providing cool energy for performance horses
- They are gut friendly! Suitable for ulcer-prone horses and have high levels of natural pectins (prebiotics) to assist with growth of healthy gut bacteria
- They soak into a delicious mash that aids hydration
- Made from 100% Western Australian grown Lupins
Pictured: Top – Lupin Fibre Cubes pre-soaking
Bottom – Lupin Fibre Cubes after soaking
Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- 6 x 20kg bags of Lupin Fibre Cubes, which will last a 500kg horse around 120 days, and a 250kg pony around 240 days.
- A nutritional consult with Jill Davies from Feed Your Steed Equine Nutrition
One runner-up receives:
- 2 x 20kg bags of Lupin Fibre Cubes, which will last a 500kg horse around 40 days, and a 250kg pony 80 days.
How to Enter:
1. Fill in the entry form below and tell us about the horse or pony that you’d like to feed Lupin Fibre Cubes.
2. Upload a current photo of your horse and pony
2. You can also enter by commenting on the official Facebook including all of the details above.
Entries are restricted to WA residents only. Entries open Wednesday 16 October 2023 at 6pm AWST and close Friday 24 November at 6pm AWST 2023.
The valid entries from Facebook and the online entry form will be put into the draw and the winner and runner-up will be selected by our team.
Please read the full terms and conditions below.